To be honest, I was never very into Valentine’s Day. I always thought that the romantic gestures were always so much more appreciated on a regular day than on a day that everyone was celebrating together. However, times have changed after having two boys! They love showering our family with surprises and making love notes for us that THEY have made Valentine’s Day special for us. Who would have predicted that?!?! In any case, I have gotten new found inspiration to create activities and projects for them to enjoy and for us to enjoy as a family. I hope you enjoy them too! These all work for last minute ideas too if you want to just print at home or we can ship to you.
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Game – You can select from the printable files or for us to ship them to you!
2. Valentine’s Day Greeting Card Kit Set of 5 – we give you all you need to make special, handmade cards to your loved ones to show them just how much you love them.
3. Love Coupon Book – Your kiddies can make you one of a kind gifts with coupons for free kisses and chores or anything else they can think of. This is also a great adult gift too! You can also choose from the printable or for us to ship to you.
4. Valentine’s Day Activity Sheets – If you are staying in for the holiday, then the kids can have these fun activity sheets that you can easily print out and do!
5. Valentine’s Day Activity Kit – Get all the goodness of the items you see above in one box for the kids! Includes Love Bug Coloring Page, Valentine’s Day Bingo, DIY Greeting Card Kit Set of 5, Valentine’s Day Activity Booklet, and Love Coupon Book.
Photos taken by Penny Love Photography